Sunday, June 19, 2011

One day at a time ,one week at a time...

I had hoped to post mid week but really didn't have any stitching to show and hoped I would get a little done this weekend. I managed to so read on...

First it's brag about the kids time...

Emma had her recital this week ( hockey Wednesday ) and she was just excellent. She loves musical theatre and her pieces sung at the recital reflected that. She wasn't crazy about the camera so this shot reflects that.

Ben has start Tae Kwon Do. He started the 15th of May. We thought it would be great exercise... He is doing really well. At Monday's lesson the instructor mentioned the house tournament , Phil came home and asked me if Ben was entering. I said no he's only been in this for a month why would we do that to him... At Wednesday's lesson I spoke with the instructor and he thought it would great for him to participate and see what a tournament was like... Fast forward to Sat am and juggling work , soccer and wee relapse of illness. Phil dropped Ben and I relieved him just before Ben was up to do compete. Ben stands when called introduces himself and begins... he does not go through to the gold round. He is called to complete for third. I am so proud as he is so strong and confident. The kids wins bronze. Ten kids in his age group and he is a month in and wins BRONZE!!!  I was teary and so very proud! CRAZY!




Ok on the stitching front...

Here is the latest pics...
 
This is my latest ornament. I am working on this at Ben's Tae Kwon Do. It's almost done.










This is an exchange project I am working on.

Phil has had an excellent father's day and Maggie is super stoked about school almost being finished. All in all life is getting back to normal.

Until next time

J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series