Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long time no post...

It's been a long time in posting and I am sorry for that. When I think back to the past six months I am glad to be moving forward.

My Uncle died early Friday morning. He was 85. He was a funny and clever man who I will miss, I have great memories of him.

Onward!

On the health front I am good. I had a series of migraines last week and very happy to report they were due to weather and nothing else. I am starting my half and full marathon training this week! SO excited to start running again. I am going slow and steady. Only I would look forward to the actual training.

On the stitching front... I have finished a few things. This is the latest ornament. I worked on it during Ben's martial arts class. It was a quick stitch and I can not tell you the fabric or the thread as I just grabbed it out of my stash.










This moose is a freebie pattern my Mom found on the web. It is my at work project. It took me quite a while as I worked on it done my breaks at work. I don't usually take my break they are kind of an off floor work time... but this does actually show that I have been taking some time for myself at work.








It's kind of a sad representation of what I have been working on lately but it is better than nothing. Emma and I drove to Bellingham on Friday for a quick overnight trip. We didn't spend a whole lot of money but did a lot of looking. We did go to Jo Ann's Fabric and Crafts. I got some fabulous fabric for Halloween. I could have all the choices but narrowed it down to three. I have no idea what I will use them  for but they are just very cool.

















That's all for today. I can't promise my next update will be but I can say there will be one:) I am cleaning out my closet and drawers toady. Phil is doing a small job and then we are both going for a run.

Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series