Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't even know where to begin...

Ok to start it has been a wild wild week! I seem to start all my posts this way don't I. Oh well that is life with the Butler's Here's an update.

Emma- Her last Miracle Worker performance was last night and she was brilliant for the whole 7 minutes she was on stage. She has been double duty between Miracle and Joseph and we are looking forward to one trip to KAS vs two or three in a day. She is off to Vancouver for her class trip Wed and I am glad she is having some down time.

Ben- He had a brillant soccer game Sat. I actually got to see it and he assisted one goal ( would have scored except his own team mate checked him to score lol- good thing the boy in question is his best friend.)

Maggie- Well Mags is gearing up for exams and working 2-3 days a week at the theatre. She is much more comfortable there and seem quite happy.

On the in law health front. David (Phil's brother) is at home now. They have managed to regulate his heart beat to 120 not at all good but better than 140. His mum continues to hang on- I don't know how.

Me- Well I am back at WW and attempting to eat regularly get exercise and generally find some work life balance. I have been off for the past 3 days and have 2 more to go. I have been attempting to have my shoudlers come away from my ears and it is working. I have been doing hot yoga and I like it! I am going to start running again and well as Yoda says "DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY"

Stitching front- I have almost finished the scissor case that is 2 weeks late on an exchange. I feel terrible as it should have been sent on time , my life just got in the way. I will finish and mail it today I will post a picture later.

On tap for today- Ben is having his birthday party which I am doing on my own because Phil is still working out of town. The girls will help and we are going bolwing so it should be all good. I am stitching and that's about it. I will run after the party. All is good. Better get at the case !

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series