Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm going in...

Yesterday I cleaned our room. Yes - it is mopped and a basically dog hair free except for the two black and whites I woke up with on my bed this morning...hmmm... Now to tackle the stitching room. I am hoping to listen to a book on my ipod as it will keep my mind busy and MAYBE I won't be tempted to stop and play with all the groovy stuff in there.

On the stitching front there is progress on a ornament and two Halloweenie type things. I have to purchase a new card for my camera so I can post some pictures today.  I will pick it up after my nephew's soccer game today.

We took the kids to see RED last night and it was just awesome! If you get a chance to see it GO! It is really really really good. Ben even enjoyed it. We went to the Paramount where the theater is huge and the popcorn is awesome. (Maggie works there too so she and Ben saw it for free)

Four more sleeps until the cabin. I can't wait! A part of the reason for clean up is to find some projects to take with me... Yippee! In past years I have had stockings to stitch and was on a deadline - this year not so much so I can do whatever I want. I do have one stocking but I am not too worried as it will get worked on at night when my eyes are gone and I need really big fabric to work on.

First up tea and Coronation Street so I must be off.


Until next time,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series