Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday again!

I have not done a whole lot of stitching this past month... It's just not been high on the priority list. We have sorted Ben's school out a bit and Emma's schedule. Mags has been working way too much so we haven't seen a whole lot of her. It's a crazy life I lead.

Running is going well as is WW. I ran 6 miles on Monday and it was tough but eventally my body will remember I can do this and have done this before. I am almost looking forward to it most days. I don't when it comes last and I still need to squeeze it in.

Emma is not well today, she was up most of last night throwing up her dinner.She will be home today. She'll miss her voice lesson but it can't be helped.

Mags, Ben and I are off to the Bux to get some hc and joe so I must go. I will find pictures to post soon.


Until next time ,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series