Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today was so much better as district meetings go...

I am not fired which I think is an amazing feat as of late. Work is just crazy and district meetings tend to be a cr&p fest... only because I am bogged down and overloaded- this calls for a lot of WTF (fudge I mean) and could they possibly ask anymore of us... I am truly blessed to be employed and I LOVE MY JOB AND THE COMPANY I WORK FOR. I just get a wee bit overloaded and tend be vocal about it... hence said firing. I was good today and all is well. I am relieved - it would be sucky if I headed to Maui after being fired.

 We are off to Maui on Tuesday! I have audio books on the i pod, laundry in the washer and dryer - I am getting in border collie time and planning what stitching to take. I am ALMOST believing we are going! I am getting excited :)

I worked a little on Halloween Rules yesterday and I have started my Lizzie Kate exchange project. The later will be coming with me and I am not sure what else yet...

I'm going to buy Ray Bans in Maui - why? I have always wanted a pair and I'm forty- enough said...

This is a random rambling but I kinda like it... and Jackie will be slightly curbed by the posting lol...


Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series