Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blah

That's how I have been feeling today. I really shouldn't be but I am. There is absolutely no reason to feel BLAH. Here's what's been happening at chez Butler

Emma- call backs were a success and those of you who are  KAS fans you will see her as Duffy in Annie and the chorus of Evita. Yipee! That is a relief.

Ben- started martial arts two weeks ago and is progressing nicely. He gets a yellow stripe on Wednesday :)

Maggie - got the 3rd highest mark in her math class ! Wow! Way to go Mags. She also is cruising along at work so life is pretty good.

Phil - has been working on our master bath (yay!) and bidding work like crazy

Me - I have been cleared to go back to work May 30th. I am excited! I am just happy to be going back. I am hoping I will be able to keep up the pace and stay at work.


I haven't been stitching a whole lot as the mojo just hasn't been there... here are the progress pics

The left is a snowman ornament I am working on and of course Halloween Rules.









I also have been slowly working on a stocking but no progress picture for that yet...


Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series