Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is my birthday...

I always find my birthday a bit of a let down - not sure why. I was suppose to work today but instead spent the first part in bed, the next at the doctor and lab and followed up with work where I was totally useless because of the pain I was in. I am having pain in my left side and shoulder. It's kind of a mystery and hopefully tomorrow I will have some answers.

I got some stash in the mail that I purchased as a birthday present to me (any excuse will do) I will post a picture tomorrow I promise. SO EXCITED! I have been working on PS' Sweeping Cobwebs but am getting a little bored of dmc's 3371 so I may have to start something new (again any excuse) Sleep is in order right now.

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series