Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Ben's birthday and he's 10!!!

I am in love! He is just so cute! He is 10 today. When I asked him what he was having for dinner at Joey's tonight he said "chicken lettuce wraps and a bite of everyone else's " That's a great plan smart man!

I am off to the doctor again today. I am on heavy duty pain meds and really just want to know what is wrong with me. Hopefully some answers will come today.

On to stitching. All the stash I ordered well I was home sick has arrived. I am excited and a littler concerned about my grandeous plans for stockings etc... Oh well. The one who dies with the most stash wins! On to the pics

I finished "He's a Flake" on the weekend. I used black beads for his eyes as I am not a fan of the "F" knot. I think that is 4 ornaments done! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series