Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm so very glad it's Sunday!!!

I don't have pics right now but promise I will later. I have managed to stitch a very little this weekend but there is progress! Emma and I are heading to Winner's this morning as she has a plan (that kid always has a plan...) I worked a 14 hour day yesterday as I opened and then was serving coffee at two wine festival events. I am a little tired today. I still have to do my P90X which is going quite well. It is HARD and I was calling it P90 extra ugly yesterday but I shall keep going as it is working SHOCKER- exercise works lol.

I turn 40 on Wednesday and I am actually looking forward to it. My sister,Mom and I are going to Seattle to shop on Thursday as a celebration. We call it the run for the border... I really don't need anything but it should be fun.

Not much more to share so I will sign off for now. Have a great Sunday I plan on it!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series