Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy week...

The week has flown by. Joseph opened Thursday to a great crowd where the cast and crew were pretty pumped. It was a fun opening night party. I was dead tried the next morning but all is good.
On the stitching front I worked on my needlebook Thursday night and pointed out to the Angels that I didn't complain once about it-lol. We are stitching Wednesday night this week and I will post a photo of my progress after that.
I have been online shopping at ABC stitch again ( don't tell Phil) I bought three new Praire Schoolers and the Raise the Roof--- I am obsessed. To top that off I am heading to Spokane Aug 9 and what trouble I may get up to I don't even know...
I am enjoying the quiet this Tues am before the group awakes and asks how I may entertain them today . Good thing I work this afternoon.!

Til next time!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series