Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's time to update the blog...

Again I often wonder where the time goes... It is July 28th and I feel like I've missed half of the summer already.We went to the beach Sunday for the first time this year. It's very sad really.

There has been some progress on the stitching front... I have been working on a cute little project that if I can find my camera I will post a picture of. I also got some stash in the mail the other day--- yipee- I have promised myself I must wait until I finish this little one to start something new. I love to start new things... I must show some restraint.

It will be a bit of a busy day today as we have a district meeting. I am not looking forward to sitting all day but what can you do.It looks like it will be sunny and hot so maybe after dinner we will hit the beach... we shall see.Ok off to find the camera...

The dreaded needlebook --- not so dreaeded anymore...

Keep Calm and Carry On

My stash

Ok so I found my camera --- I had to wake Emma up to find it but I did. Emma has requested I learn to turn off the sun because it is far too early for her to see it...ok Princess!

On to the kid front... Maggie is still loving her job but is complaining about working too much next week.I did point out she will be able to pay me back a lot sooner and will have spending money for clothes in the fall. This cheered her up (just a bit) Ben is registered for swimming lessons on the 3rd- he's not thrilled but at least he will get some exercise and will be out of the house a bit.Miss Emma is half way through Joseph and is absolutely brillant in it- I have to say this not as her mom but as someone who watched it and went WOW!I'm proud of her. She also is a big pain in my rump as she is like a spinning top that never stops... so it balances out a bit.
My sister is here from the coast and we have hardly spent anytime together yet... I am off tomorrow so I hope to change that. I guess that is the update and nonsense for today- I now must figure out want to wear for this meeting and get my happy face on! hhhhmmmm
Until next time:)
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series