Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here we go the final push...

I have had a not so nice time with this sinus infection - I am better but have realized I am not super woman and need to just admit defeat when I need to. I stood in the cold for three hours yesterday ring the bells for the Salvation Army and probably shouldn't have. Oh well. I came home tuck my toes in and slept for a bit.

Today I am working later so I am working on the stocking and waiting for Ben to wake up as we are playing Monopoly this am. I'm taking Mags to work for 11:45 so I will pick up the last of the shopping. I have groceries to do still and then I am done. There is all that wrapping... I am not going to think of that right now.

Here's some pictures of the latest progress

Until next time...


J





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series