Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All the best blogs have pictures... and I don't have any today again...

So the lousy blogger that I am means not only have I not posted in a bit (which my beautiful sister in law mentioned in an email to me yesterday) I also don't have any pictures for you. That is mostly due to me not doing much stitching and WAY TOO MUCH WORKING! Things are a tad crazy at work and I am not getting much stitching in on my breaks as I am working through them instead... not good.We are getting ready for the 40th Anniversary of Starbucks as well and some other really great things and there has not been much time for me. Today was my day off and I spent some of it at work and the rest getting Emma to the drs then for blood work and a script. She is hopefully on the mend. She has had nose bleeds and a sore throat the past couple of weeks. It's been tough on her. We did  manage to head to the mall where some purchases were made (don't tell Phil) and we had lunch.

On the stitching front I have finished Noel except for some beads (which I picked up today) and will hopefully put on at Angel Night tomorrow. I started Halloween Rules (not very far on it though) I have just lost the stitching mojo.. I am listening to a really excellent book on my ipod- "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness--- so good and I have to say it would be excellent to stitch along to I just have to get to the stitching part.

Well off I go to try and to stitch...


Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series