Monday, February 28, 2011

I really want this month over...

Brighton finished last night and we are grateful for the opportunity Emma was given but glad to have a wee bit of a break. She has Lion King this weekend and then a bit of a break over spring break. She trys out for the Glee Troupe March 18 and then it begins again...


I have mentioned before my slight crush on Colin Firth - LOVE HIM... The King's Speech is an excellent movie and Colin Firth is amazing! I am so glad he won! Anne Hathaway was an excellent host except for all the wooing... every time she introduced someone she woooooooooo - drove me nuts.

It's a crazy week so I imagine I won't get much stitching done. I do have pictures I just need to upload them.

Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series