Good Friday all !
I am still suffering from a migraine - this knd of sucks. I opened today and had to leave a tad early because of the head. The Butler's have a huge weekend with soccer, Emma's rehearsals,Emma's Snow White performance and work. I wouldn't mind getting in a round of golf too but I am sure that goes to the bottom of the list.
On the stitching front I went to Angel night last night and didn't accomplish much but sure laughed a lot as usual. I have decided to work on the needlebook Thursdays and need to purchase a magnifier as 32 count gets smaller and smaller as the night moves on.I also need to find a set of long scroll bars for my "Big Zipper"- I have a great lapstand this project will be easy to work on. I have been working on a small project at work and one beside my bed. I will post pictures soon. Happy weekend everyone...
- ► 2011 (58)
- Glee, some stitching and Phil
- Some days are just not very good...
- First day of P90 X
- What a beautiful Sunday morning !
- Big weekend ahead...
- Stop me now...
- The weekend now with pictures..
- A completely EXCELLENT weekend!
- It's almost here!!!
- This past weekend and this coming one...
- Happy Sunday !!!
- So it goes!
- As promised a whole bunch of rambling...
- I don't know where to begin...
- ▼ April (16)