Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a beautiful Sunday morning !

We are in the middle of our busy weekend and I am taking a moment to stitch and think. Phil and I are so  lucky to have such an awesome family. Here are some pics...
This is the poster for Miracle Worker, Emma has been hard rehearsing and I am looking forward to seeing the productionMaggie and her friend Jodie had a sleepover. We don't expect to see them for a bit.Em,Phil,myMom and I went to see the KAS production of Sweeney Todd last night. It was just AWESOME.

Here is Ben discovering how to master his pokemon game. He's not even dressed yet lol.
As I wrote earlier this week I have had a series of migraines so stitching has been at a slow down. I haven't got a lot done but here's the progress. Until tomorrow... J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series