Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I want a MAC BOOK PRO!

"You can't alway get what you want"... I am just dreaming but it is a really nice dream.

The day has begun and I have bribed Ben with Starbucks - his butt is somewhat in gear and we are moving. Emma has been off school Mon and Tues with the lurgy that I had two weeks ago. I have a busy day planned - run,workout,hair colour and cut,Christmas shopping and then housework. It will be busy but very good. I am feeling fairly good and somewhat rested so that helps.

On the stitching front I have a stocking to power thru. I hope I can get it done for Christmas... WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? I also want to finish a few ornaments for Phil's family so he can take them to England next Friday --- wish me luck.

WOW -this message started with my wanting a MAC BOOK what was I thinking HOW ABOUT TWO EXTRA DAYS THIS WEEK lol


Until next time,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series