Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My sister informs me...

that I only update my blog when I am sick. This could be very true so here I am up early because I have a new key in my store this morning and want to make sure he is ok. I will head in after the kids get off to school just to check in. Work is crazy right now and I am sure it will settle down eventually.

On the stitching front I haven't been doing much. I have been working and falling into bed instead. The Angels are coming here Thurs so I will be cleaning today. I don't have any deadlines so coasting along.

Christmas shopping is coming along- I am trying to get it done early so December isn't so crazy this year. I find myself ready to kill Phil around the 15th  just simply because he doesn't particpate in the shopping. He is lousy at it so I shouldn't get miffed but still he could wrap or something LOL. I have been shopping on line and in stores just to get the jump on things. I want to enjoy and be rested this year. We shall see.

I guess that is all for today.

Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series