Friday, March 19, 2010

I am an idiot...here's why...

I have gotten back into the swing of things and even went snowboarding with Emma on Wednesday--- there was my first mistake. I managed to sprain my thumb crawling (yes crawling ) out of the trees- I can at least say I sprained my thumb in an epic snowboard experience. One of my partners suggested it was a bad a$$ way to injure myself. The sprain is on my right hand and yesterday I discovered it is not easy to be a barista with a sprained thumb LOL... I stitched with the angel ladies last night and we had a good chuckle about it.

kinda yucky right thumb..
left knucle...
Flash forward to this am. I was dragging my butt a bit- you would think with the legally addictive stimulant I sell I would be able  to hook myself up a really strong cup of coffee but instead  I managed to slam my left hand into the corner of a cupboard and dislocated it.I am awesome- the dr popped it back in and said it will take a bit for it to feel better...man... anyway here is the lastest updates on my needlework. The biscornu just needs to be sewn together and Betty Boo is coming along. The dr says to get blood flowing to the area and that needlework is probably a good way to keep it moving so I guess I will have to stitch this weekend- rough eh? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series