Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow March already...

I can't believe it is March already ! Yay! Spring is on it's way woot! We have a very busy few months ahead. I am looking forward to the sunshine. On the stitching front I have put some ufos into my rotation to try and get something finished.Here's the lastest pic -I'm a huge Halloween fan and most of my projects are of that theme...
On the kid front Emma ( our middle child) is in the District Science Fair at OUC. I am very proud not to mention a little miffed as she is the busiest 12 year old I know. The girl needs to learn to say "no" not sure that will every happen. She has her grade 7 class play tonight and here is a pic of the make up application
The show must go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series