Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 days of this may send me...

Today begins my first day of "rest" and I may go stir crazy... I love to hang out in my pit, watching movies and stitching - when it is my idea... when it's not I don't like it. I keep saying I won't get this type of rest again... it's not working. I spent today sleeping and watching t.v. I am hoping to stitch tomorrow.

Emma made an amazing dinner for her dad. Chicken pot pie with bacon and cheddar mash potatoes. We are just waiting for Phil to get home so she can present it to him. Very proud of her. Maggie is working a split today and Ben is out an about with his buddies. It's been a pretty good day all in all except for my lying around doing nothing... Sorry -tomorrow will be better


Until next time...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series