Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 1 of "For Women Only Running Clinic"

Sue and I signed up and we did our first night of the clinic tonight. WE DID IT! I will admit that by the 4th run 1 minute I was ready to upchuck. We did do it though and we are awesome.--- Not dying makes us awesome!

I went back to work today and it was weird but good. I am getting back into the swing of things. I was pretty tuckered out by the time I got home. Surprisingly now I am energized. I am sure it will be short lived. I am losing steam by each letter I type.

I finished my LK exchange project but will not post pictures until it gets to my exchange partner. I also worked a little on Three Pale Eggs by SB. It is coming along. I didn't get any stitching done today as I was a little busy. Hopefully tomorrow.

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series