Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update...

Here it is Thursday and I am slowly mending. Who knew it would take this long... I am a wretched patient. My mom has been amazing  to and froing the kids around. It's just not my style to hang out in bed - I only like it when it's my choice. Whine,whine,whine!
Here's a shot of Em's chicken pot pie- yummy she did a great job!




This is the project I was working on during the plane ride to Maui. I had so much fun with the speciality stitches. I hope to work on it when the Angel ladies come over on Saturday. I finished my Lizzie Kate project I just have to figure out how to "finish"it. I have been working on "Sweeping Cobwebs" from Prairie Schooler. It is coming along nicely.  I leave this post with a picture of Ben in Maui ... makes me smile...












Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series