Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and all that!

Wow another one gone... I am always amazed at how fast time goes when you are simply not paying attention. I am the mother of three fabulous kids who are growing up way to fast!I have this amazing job that makes me crazy and whole all at the same time. I am married to the best man I know and have a great mother,brother and sister. I am blessed with special family and friends- There are times when I don't appreciate all I am blessed with. Having said that here are my resolutions...
1. Appreciate everyday what i have and am blessed with
2. Stitch everyday
3. 30 minutes of cardio everyday
4. Make sure the dogs get walked each day
5. Make sure those I love know how much I do.
6. Blog 6 times per week

Happy New Year!

Until next time,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series