Phil and I made it home from or week away rested and happy to see the kidlets. The very best part of getting away is the excitement you have when you are coming home. I have updates of stitching from days 12-15 of the 15 days of stitching and I will get to those tomorrow.
I have come home with all kinds of finishing ideas and itching to stitch! I am ready for bed - the Thursday night line up is being taped and I'm ready to shut my eyes... NIGHT!
Until next time...
- I have revisited the Food Network...
- Ok it's time for "Let's make a deal"
- Thursday already...
- I found it! I found it!
- End of another Sunday... oh and my holidays... :(
- Second post ...
- Still no photos as I am trapped by a blanket of bo...
- Home again,home again...
- It can't be Wednesday already... That's NUTS!
- Where oh where have the Butler's been :)
- It's all about Emma and a few stitching things...
- Having the morning off when your hubby is home hmm...
- I love my Mac Book!
- Happy New Year and all that!
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (109)