Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where oh where have the Butler's been :)

We're back...

We spent the weekend up at Big White and it was magically! I am so glad we went and the kids had a ball. I am rested and ready for our next big thing which is a trip to Phoenix at the end of the week and off to San Diego for a few days of down time just the two of us.

Not a whole lot to report on the stitching front... I do have pictures of days  7,8 and 9- day 6 I worked on Pumpkin Hill and it was not in the bag when I took pics so that is for another day.

This SB's Three Pale Eggs
He's a Flake by Little House
Merry Christmas from my heart to yours 
And of course the stocking....

That's all for tonight. I am going to look for tomorrow's project shortly--- this is not easy as I thought as I get hooked on a certain project and want to keep working on it ... oh well maybe tomorrow will be another Halloween type project or Easter or sampler... I will just have to see...


Until next time...

J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series