Yes here it is Wednesday already and I am not sure where Monday and Tuesday went... Let's see what have I been up to...
Day 10- I worked on A Boo C - this is a CUTE dresser drawer design from Cherry Wood
Day 11- I started SB's Scatter Sunshine freebie - I think this will be a pillow for my nieces Olivia and Molly as it is so cute and they scatter sunshine where ever they are --- the Butlers miss them
Day 12- that's today and I am seriously not sure what I will do . I have a very busy day ahead so it won't even get much of a thought until after dinner
I have two schedules to build at work as well as get my asm organized while I'm away. I also have a meeting with my boss so it will be a productive and migraine filled day.
Tomorrow Miss Margaret turns 15! I can't believe it - wow wow wow. We are all going to dinner to celebrate - that reminds me I need to make the reservation...
Phil and I leave for Phoenix first thing Friday and then after Phoenix it's San Diego for a few days--- hopefully the weather is good.
It is snowing like CRAZY here . Hopefully all will work out with our flights.
Until next time,
- I have revisited the Food Network...
- Ok it's time for "Let's make a deal"
- Thursday already...
- I found it! I found it!
- End of another Sunday... oh and my holidays... :(
- Second post ...
- Still no photos as I am trapped by a blanket of bo...
- Home again,home again...
- It can't be Wednesday already... That's NUTS!
- Where oh where have the Butler's been :)
- It's all about Emma and a few stitching things...
- Having the morning off when your hubby is home hmm...
- I love my Mac Book!
- Happy New Year and all that!
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (109)