It is snowing here --- super snow- it's turning to slushy freezing rain type snow. I am sitting here in my pit (my bed) with both Oscar and Felix at my side. Oscar has not forgiven me for leaving him but he's come around to being pressed by my side. Still no eye contact. We had words last night as he was COMPLETELY ignoring me and he was told that I left him in good hands. He always makes me pay.
I don't know what I want to stitch today (not that I can get to any of it as the pressing dog issues) I want to work on something easy today and most likely will later. I have a dr appointment , errands to run, butternut squash soup to make and general kp to do but I will stitch.
I did some online shopping today... don't tell Phil - bought some charts and q snaps. Yay! I will post pictures when they come. I guess that's all.
Until next time...
- I have revisited the Food Network...
- Ok it's time for "Let's make a deal"
- Thursday already...
- I found it! I found it!
- End of another Sunday... oh and my holidays... :(
- Second post ...
- Still no photos as I am trapped by a blanket of bo...
- Home again,home again...
- It can't be Wednesday already... That's NUTS!
- Where oh where have the Butler's been :)
- It's all about Emma and a few stitching things...
- Having the morning off when your hubby is home hmm...
- I love my Mac Book!
- Happy New Year and all that!
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (109)