Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have revisited the Food Network...

I do not have pictures today only ramblings...

I have started watching the Food Network again which only leads to a mess in my kitchen LOL that Phil says he doesn't mind cleaning up as he reaps the benefits... Tonight is Elton Brown's mac and cheese- I learned to temper an egg and managed to burn my hand all at the same time (gas range steel whisk need I say more..) Normally I would have skipped the egg but Mags is a not eating meat so the idea appealed to me. I am sitting at my island typing one handed -left  and watching Phil clean up. Tomorrow I am thinking I might try the Cola cake from Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog. The idea of Coke in a cake is magical to me.


On the kid front Ben made it into The DWE production with Bumbershoot - he is "Bob the Cobbler" woot! Emma begins He## week tomorrow for Brighton. Awesome...

Until next time...


J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Books

  • Twilight series